- Grade 10 certificate
- No age restriction
- Selection test on the first Saturday of every month @ 7:30 am at the Academy
- On the day of selection test, the following documentation must be available
- Completed application form (included in this brochure)
- 8 x Certified copies of Identification Doc
- 6 x Certified copies of Educational Qualifications
- R200-00 administration fee
On failing the selection test, the learner may repeat the selection test only once . The same principles apply as mentioned above.
On passing the selection test, the training fee must be paid directly into the Academy's bank account:
FOR BANKING DETAILS CONTACT THE ACADEMY ON (012) 440-9084
Your reference on the deposit slip is to :Thutobophelo Training and Skills Academy
Identify yourself: In the space for “DEP REF”: Your name and surname to identify your deposit
With proof of evidence , the prospective learner will be registered at The Academy as a learner as well as on the HWSETA SMS system.
TRAINING COURSE FEE 2011: R 9800-00
NOTE: ALL FEES WILL INCREASE IN JANUARY EVERY YEAR
The learner must then complete a registration form and learner contract at the Academy with proof of payment
An application for a loan will be processed through NEDBANK and the granting of a loan will depend on the credit worthiness of the applicant or financial supporter.
The financial supporter/ applicant must submit a certified copies of his/her:
- latest payslip and 3 months bank statements
- letter of employment
Courses commence at the beginning of every month of the year.